Friday, July 11

Well, it finally happened. I don't actually know where I am. I'm blank. I'm sitting in an airport but I don't know if it's in Cincinnati or Cleveland. I think Cincinnati. Regardless, it feels strange not to know exactly were I am. And it seems even more strange that it doesn't actually matter. At all. I always assumed this would happen someday. Here is how I've spent the first part of my layover. There's a chapel about a mile away in this airport. I stumbled upon it. Went in. Listened to my Gregorian Chant. Meditated (it was almost loud enough to drown out the final boarding calls). Said my Our Fathers. Listened to some Lakota George Flutes and took these pictures. I left refreshed. Amusingly refreshed. Now I'm here. Trying to stay calm. Trying to love life. Trying to pass the time. And doing a fine job of it all. Hope the flights on time. When did flying cease to be an adventure and end become instead simply a mode of transportation?

3 comments:

Sarah Sevier said...

unacceptable. posted a blog instead of calling me.

Evonne said...

you're gone AGAIN!!!!!! AGHAGHGAHAGHAGHGAH

Anonymous said...

haha..I loved this picture....so thanks for calling. Thanks for letting me know about the apartment...we aren't moving. God has been very clear with me...Holland is where we are and that is where we will be for now. BUT thanks for calling.....I lovvvvvvve that apartment! and I love you more!