Thursday, May 29

5.28.08

Was going to post some pictures of my room and the view but the internet access isn't very reliable and the pictures won't load. Maybe next time. I layed awake last night for hours with a very strange feeling. Somehow I felt that I shouldn't stay through to the end of the month. I'm having a great time, great people here. The house and country side are obviously lovely. I have amzing meals at the gignitic tables in these families homes each day. But there is something wrong. I felt quite strange, almost as if something might happen and I should be home sooner. At any rate, I'm leaving L'Abri couple weeks early. I'll be home on the 10th. I feel, not disppointed to go early, a bit confused but it just feels right and I guess I'm deciding to listen to that. Finished with the dramatic retelling of Creation courtesy of CS Lewis. It was enriching. Found several similarities as well as some key differences in the way we generally hear of creation. On to more boring, but just as stimulating readings I suppose. Lots of great conversations about it so far!! Everyone seems really interested once I begin to ask the questions out loud.

3 comments:

Evonne said...

so you're really coming back early???? holy cow!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Rach- I can't believe you are coming home early. Yeah for us!!

Rachel Bush said...

Yup. I'll be in GR the 10th. I'm stlil trying to figure out why. I think I just want to.